Aputure’s newest ultra-bright LED mild is constructed with one factor in thoughts … illumination. Designed to get rid of the costly must consistently change out burned-out HMI or tungsten lamps, the LS600D supplies gaffers and lighting administrators with an excellent lengthy throw of shiny mild with the decrease energy wants of an LED array.
Designed as a daylight-balanced point-source LED with a 600w COB output, the LS600d is among the brightest LED spots in the marketplace. That type of shiny efficiency is the very purpose why LEDs have nearly taken over the lighting house lately.
With lower than 720w of energy consumption, the LS600D might be plugged right into a single family circuit with out overloading the fuse field and might be powered on location by way of V-Mount, Gold mount, or different battery choices in 14.4V, 26V, and 28.8V configurations.
The LS600D additionally has eight built-in lighting results to select from, together with paparazzi, fireworks, lightning, defective bulb, TV, pulsing, strobe, and explosion.
Furthermore, for complete management and flexibility, the LS600D has a 0-100% brightness management, adjustable in 1% increments, in order that any lighting situation might be manipulated with precision.
Shade temperature ranges from 5600K±200K, with a beam of between 55 and 105 levels.
Furthermore, lively cooling retains the LS600D cool after hours of on-set operation, whereas maintaining the noise degree beneath ≤30 decibels at 1 meter.
The LS600D enjoys a gaggle of management choices, together with its onboard guide management interface, by way of a 2.4 GHz distant management, by way of Bluetooth with the Sidus Hyperlink Bluetooth app, or DMX512 protocols, making integration into present lighting management programs seamless.
Different options embody:
- Corresponding to a 1200W HMI or Joker 800
- 0-100% Brightness Management in 1% Step Increments
- CRI ≥96, TLCI ≥96, SSI (D56): 72
- A number of Management Strategies: 2.4GHz Distant, Sidus Hyperlink
- Bluetooth App Management, 5-Pin DMX512 In & Out
- Can Obtain Half Output with 2x V-Mount / Gold Mount Batteries (14.4V/15A, 26V/8.5A, 28.8V/7.5A)
- Helps 48V DC Enter Energy @ 15A, Together with Battery Energy Stations & Block Batteries (3-Pin XLR)
- LS 600 Collection Hyper Reflector for Elevated Output
- Accepts Bowens Mount Mild Modifiers
- Curved, Handbrake-Locking Yoke with 360° Rotation
- Twin Junior/Child Pin (16mm / 28mm | 5/8in / 1.125in)
- 6m Weatherproof Locking Neutrik Energy Cable
- Constructed-in Lightning Clamp Fast Launch Plate
- 4 Dimming Curves: Linear, Exponential, Log, S-Curve
- 8 Constructed-in Lighting FX: Paparazzi, Fireworks, Lightning, Defective Bulb, TV, Pulsing, Strobe, & Explosion
The Aputure LS600D is out there with both Gold or V mount battery configurations, the Aputure LS600D is out there for preorder at $1390. $500 lower than the Professional variant.