The announcement of the Business UAV Expo Advisory Board is an inventory of trade veterans and VIPs – and signifies a significant occasion in 2022.
Business UAV Expo will happen September 6 – 8, 2022 at Caesars Discussion board in Las Vegas: and is shaping as much as be a giant comeback for trade exhibits because the pandemic winds down and firms get again on the street. The Advisory Board represents all kinds of expertise and sectors and is a powerful group of trade gamers.
“Business UAV Expo’s Advisory Board is comprised of UAS specialists and trade leaders who will assist develop programming that delivers important data and insights at an important UAS occasion of 2022,” stated Lee Corkhill, Group Director at Diversified Communications, organizer of the occasion. “The Board represents a mixture of professionals who’re consultants within the essential points within the trade. They’re on the high of their respective fields, and they’re able to carry their connections and dedication to delivering the most effective convention and expo the market has ever seen.”
Members of the Business UAV Expo Advisory Board embrace:
- Greg Agvent, Senior Director, CNN
- Sebastian Babiarz, Chief Working Officer, Dronehub, Co-President of GUTMA
- Jonathan Beaty, Director, Kiewit Geospatial Companies
- Robert Blair, Proprietor/Vice President of Agriculture, Three Canyon Farms/Aigen
- Michael Cohen, Chair, Aerial Evolution Affiliation of Canada
- Lisa Ellman, Govt Director, Hogan Lovells/Business Drone Alliance
- Dyan Gibbens, CEO & Founder, Trumbull Unmanned
- Shayne Gill, Program Director, AASHTO
- James Grimsley, Govt Director, Superior Expertise Initiatives, Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma
- Brendan Groves, Vice President, Regulatory and Coverage Affairs, Skydio
- Grant Guillot, President, Grant Guillot, LLC
- Thomas Haun, Chief Working Officer, Turner Mining Group
- Ethan Hunt, Principal Technical Program Supervisor, AT&T
- Grant Jordan, CEO, SkySafe
- Ted Kalnas, Hearth Captain II & UAS Pilot, Los Angeles Metropolis Hearth Division
- Roxana Kennedy, Chief of Police, Chula Vista Police Division
- Eszter Kovács, Founder, DroneTalks
- Eileen Lockhart, Director of Rising Markets, Spright an Air Strategies Firm
- Robert McCoy, Supervisor, High quality Assurance, Crown Fort
- Jennifer Pidgen, Creator of Alternatives (COO), Sundance Media Group
- Todd Schlekeway, President & CEO, NATE
- Chris Todd, Govt Director, DRONERESPONDERS – AIRT
- Tom Walker, CEO, DroneUp
- Gretchen West, Drone Trade Marketing consultant
Bios could also be discovered here.
The Advisory Board will help in growing conference programming comprised of each normal periods and vertical trade breakout periods that delve into UAS integration and operation for particular vertical industries together with building; drone supply; power & utilities; forestry & agriculture; infrastructure & transportation; mining & aggregates; public security & emergency service; safety; and surveying & mapping. BVLOS, ROI, AAM and different urgent subjects might be addressed in depth as a part of the programming.
The 2021 version of Business UAV Expo drew 1,955 verified professionals out of two,745 whole registrants and 130 exhibitors from all through the world. Advisory Board members expressed their enthusiasm at being concerned on this 12 months’s occasion and constructing on the momentum from final 12 months.
“Business UAV Expo is a superb alternative to speak about the way forward for the UAS trade,” stated Sebastian Babiarz, Chief Working Officer of Dronehub. “By bringing collectively the most effective consultants and specialists in a single place, the occasion can even permit us to spotlight the advantages, the most effective makes use of of drones, bridge the gaps and uncover new providers. The Golden Age of drones is lastly coming.”
“We proceed to see fast development within the adoption of rising aviation applied sciences, and Business UAV Expo is without doubt one of the most efficient gatherings for the trade,” stated James Grimsley, Govt Director of Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma. “We’re excited to take part on this occasion!”
Jonathan Beaty, Director of Kiewit Geospatial Companies, agreed. “With the continued year-over-year development of alternatives for UAS functions, producers, service suppliers and trade professionals, it’s vital we come collectively as a collective to share our information and experiences to additional adoption of the collective world drone trade.”
Along with the intensive convention program, Business UAV Expo presents a vendor impartial present ground with extra exhibitors than some other industrial UAS occasion, that includes best-in-class options from producers, suppliers and repair suppliers that concentrate on industrial drone functions. Further occasion options embrace vendor-delivered Product Previews, DRONERESPONDERS Public Security Summit, Exhibit Corridor Theater Programming, networking receptions, and dwell Outside Drone Demonstrations. Greater than 250 world companions from six continents representing media, associations, portals and extra, help the occasion.
Registration will open in Could. Business drone professionals are inspired to register early to safe discounted convention pricing, and to fill out the Attendee Inquiry kind for occasion updates.
For extra details about exhibiting at Business UAV Expo, go to the Exhibitor Information web page or contact Katherine Dow, Gross sales Supervisor, at email@example.com or +1.207-842-5497. For attending data, go to https://www.expouav.com/ or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn extra about Business UAV Expo:
Miriam McNabb is the Editor-in-Chief of DRONELIFE and CEO of JobForDrones, an expert drone providers market, and a fascinated observer of the rising drone trade and the regulatory atmosphere for drones. Miriam has penned over 3,000 articles targeted on the industrial drone area and is a world speaker and acknowledged determine within the trade. Miriam has a level from the College of Chicago and over 20 years of expertise in excessive tech gross sales and advertising and marketing for brand spanking new applied sciences.
For drone trade consulting or writing, Email Miriam.
Subscribe to DroneLife here.